TALi™ Measures Apartment Resident Satisfaction
The Turner Apartment Loyalty Index (TALi) is our unique monthly apartment resident satisfaction survey system, providing hands-on, continuous monitoring of your apartment resident satisfaction. The TALi is a statistical model developed after extensive research of various questions, financials and other key business indicators.
Companies use our TALi surveys to monitor their consumer satisfaction focusing on higher renewals, higher referral rates and longer average resident stay. Resident research studies show that knowledge and application are essential to high levels of occupancy and resident retention.TALi Apartment Resident Surveys help you gauge the true pulse of your community by:
- Providing on-going feedback from residents
- Identifying possible reasons for turnover
- Comparing residents' satisfaction levels side-by-side
- Measuring your community's performance against national benchmarks
How TALi works
- Increase resident retention by delivering better customer satisfaction on an ongoing basis
- Proactively engage resident concerns with frequent alerts
- Identify trends and challenges quickly
- Increase resident referrals and renewals
- Reducing turnover costs by increasing length of average stay
- Improve brand relocation statistics
- Identify areas of improvement and best allocation of resources
- TALi Analysis - Monthly side-by-side of resident satisfaction trending and analytics. Sorted by property, region, and portfolio. Benchmarking with national TALi averages.
- Online Reports - Never wait for monthly TALi reports; access all resident feedback in real-time, easy to read web-based reports.
- Property Trend Reports - These reports provide a specific diagnosis of resident responses that enable management to pinpoint the challenges and focus on the challenges of their community from a resident perspective.
* BONUS* Selected responses from apartment resident research reports can be posted directly to your community social media application! See Online Reputation Management for details.
Order your TALi now or learn how J Turner Research can connect you to your community. Call 281-558-4840 Ext 300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request a Demo
Learn what your residents and prospects think about your property. Schedule a WebEx demo and see how J Turner’s easy to read operational intelligence can optimize your operating and marketing initiatives. Contact J Turner Research today to schedule a demo by phone 281-558-4840 x301 or email email@example.com.