Apartment Industry Research & Reports
J Turner Research is a thought leader for the multifamily industry. We enjoy the opportunity to constantly study the topography of the industry. Our large national portfolio of clients gives us an excellent basis for case studies that we frequently conduct to identify emerging leasing trends, shifting demographics, and new marketing opportunities.
By combining all of our findings from prospect and resident research reports, J Turner Research uncovers key market trends throughout the industry, and research and monitor apartment online reputation to assess the impact and effectiveness of review sites and social media marketing. We often collaborate with clients, local and national associations, and industry publications to deliver the most accurate and detailed information.
Published recently in partnership with AppFolio, the eBook What Do Residents Want? Top 10 Technology Trends Survey Results offers just that: the top 10 takeaways from J Turner Research’s latest survey of 41,303 apartment residents at 1,231 properties across the country. Download your copy now.
Download any of our research reports and check back often! We are always getting into something new!
- Summary - Student-Parent Amenity Preferences (2012) - What amenities and programs do students/parents look for in housing
- What Do Residents Want? (2012) - Report on the trends in resident technology & communication preferences based on 41,303 responses.
- Evolving Resident Demographics (2011) – Report on marketing to the Millennial and Baby Boomer generations.
- Student Technology Findings (2011) - Findings from the survey on students' use of technology.
- Multifamily Industry Confidence (2011) - Survey of industry leaders on the outlook for 2011.
- Prospects Research (2010) – Snapshot of findings from J Turner Research’s ongoing exit interviews of prospects shopping for an apartment community.
Request a Demo
Learn what your residents and prospects think about your property. Schedule a WebEx demo and see how J Turner’s easy to read operational intelligence can optimize your operating and marketing initiatives. Contact J Turner Research today to schedule a demo by phone 281-558-4840 x301 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.